Tuesday, August 14, 2012

tune-up

Reiki class this evening was wonderful.

Life Ideals. So glad to make it there. It's a gorgeous space on the third floor of an old building smack in downtown Lewiston, Maine.

Found a parking spot, lugged my handouts and books up the stairs, I like to run up stairs- great aerobic exercise, and landed there. High ceilings and windows, wood floors, and antique furniture. Lovely.

I set up my books and shuffled through my handouts. People arrived. We talked about Reiki history and ethics. I told some stories. We meditated and did self-Reiki. They were already in pairs, so they shared Reiki with each other. I attuned all who wanted to be attuned. More Reiki light in our world tonight.

There was another Reiki master there. She had nice energy, so I asked her if she would re-attune me. She would; she did. I sat in Gassho, expectant. She stood behind me and I instantly felt her energy. It was sweet and thick; covered me in waves like honey. She attuned me. I attuned the others. I gave each person a sodalite chip and a certificate. I love teaching Reiki.

When I think about my summer, my life... I feel so lucky. I get to share Reiki, it's sunny, my garden is exploding with color and life, and my dog is happy. Did I mention Reiki? yeah.