Friday, March 2, 2012

Myers-Briggs again

Yes, I'm an INFJ. Took an online test. Heard from another INFJ Reiki practitioner recently. hmmm, are there more of us out there?

I'm strongly extremely introverted, moderately intuitive and feeling, and just slightly judging. I'm a counselor, on the cusp of healer.

Online sites told me that INFJs are just 1-3% of the population. We make good counselors, good listeners. We like helping people but need solitude to recharge. We might be visible, but are highly private, sharing our deepest feelings with just a few. We have rich inner lives; we use language proficiently.

Well, yeah ~ what is better than learning a new word? I get excited when a person uses a new or unusual word. I like to read the dictionary.

We are imaginative, poetic, and psychic. You can find us in libraries, clinics, and at peaceful protests. We want to help you. We want to change the world. We may be so interested in feelings, imagination, and intuition that the physical world falls away.

How are we perceived? OK, many see us as distant, aloof, blunt, even rude. We may be seen as anti-social, stuck-up, cynical, or cold. Oh my. So unfair. People fascinate me. I want to save the world. I want peace, love, glitter, rainbows, and unicorns.

Take the test, who are you?