Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Stroke of Insight, by Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD.

Reading such a good book: My Stroke of Insight, by Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD. Her stroke leads her to perceive life from her peace & love right brain, rather than her analytical & judgmental left brain.

"My right mind character is adventurous, celebrative of abundance, and socially adept. It is sensitive to nonverbal communication, empathic, and accurately decodes emotion. My right brain is open to the eternal flow whereby I exist at one with the universe." Jill Bolte Taylor.

"My right mind... is the seat of my divine mind, the knower, the wise woman, and the observer. It is my intuition and higher consciousness. My right mind is ever present and gets lost in time."

Reading this book (My Stroke of Insight), I realize that when I share Reiki I flip from my linear organized logical left brain to my cosmic oneness loving right brain. Cool!