Thursday, May 31, 2012

attuned by angels?

Went to a Reiki class tonight. There were 15 eager students. It was a lovely night, peaceful. We went around and around the circle, talking about Reiki, cancer, yoga, Mikao Usui, Reiki principles, cancer, self-care, Reiki with dogs, and self-Reiki. Gosh, I love to talk about Reiki. We spent lots of time talking and kind of ran out of time to actually do Reiki. oops.

Anyway, we talked, meditated, did Reiki on each other, and then did attunements. I attuned all 15; everyone wanted to be attuned! Even the master in the crowd.

I asked the master to attune me. "I don't attune like you do," she said.

"That's OK, do it however you do. That's fine," I responded.

I sat up straight and tall with my hands in Gassho, pressing the bases of my palms together tightly. She waved one hand over my head and shook a little. "Oh! You take on a lot. Release all that energy that doesn't belong to you," she commanded.

I closed my eyes. I started to cave-breathe; long deep breaths from the bottom of my throat. I waited for her to start. I couldn't feel her touching me at all. Suddenly I stopped breathing, grinned, and turned my face to the sky. My eyes were still closed. I sat like that, and waited for her to touch my head, shoulders, and hands. I waited. I could hear her breathing, loud uneven breaths. Then she knelt and put her hands on my feet. Then she laughed and said she was done. I opened my eyes.

"I started, and you had SO much energy!" she said. "So I started, but there were angels all around you. They told me to step back. They said they would do it." She laughed again.

I thanked her and the four angels I sensed above and around me. Thank you.
:)