Monday, March 18, 2013

Reiki day 2013

Dr Sulak's brilliant talk: neg-entropy, health holds our molecules together, the skull has hinge joints and therefore is designed to expand and contract, our mind is in every nerve cell every dendrite, our mind reads the body of another when we place our hands on his/her body. Brilliant, holistic, and compassionate.

Heart-2-heart talks with students. Tears and hugs, real learning. I love being a teacher. I respect, honor, and believe in my students.

Reiki with Betsy. She is a beacon of wisdom and compassion. She calls me on my shit as needed, thank goodness that hasn't been needed in quite a while. She listens. She cares, we laugh. I spent several hours in her home, soaking in all the love- her husband, daughter, granddaughter, brother, son, cats & dogs. We had tea, colored in coloring books, and played in a magic castle. There were Easter bunnies and African violets.

Then I came home and had onion & garlic pizza.