Tuesday, November 25, 2014

INFJ

Myers-Briggs test. Have you taken it?

"...at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers." As a pattern of behavior, it is perhaps the most confusing aspect of the enigmatic INFJ character to outsiders, and hence the most often misunderstood -- particularly by those who have little experience with this rare type."

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/infj  


I take the Myers-Briggs test every few years and I always get INFJ. Took it again this evening: INFJ. I read the description and it explained me to me.

Something I'd been puzzling over recently: balancing solitude with socialization.