Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reiki class

was great. 16 eager students. Wide variety of backgrounds, knowledge, and energy. They had excellent comments and questions.

I was the first presenter in a series of wellness classes.

One woman had tremendous energy and power. One man hugged me after class, long and hard. Like longer and harder than most social hugs. I had to wonder, was I returning hug with suitable enthusiasm? It was nice to get a hug like that. One woman had a sleeve of tattoos and was scented with aromatherapy oils, sweet and spicy. One woman's hands were hot with energy. One man came to show me his drawings: angels.

He said he saw my aura: a brilliant white light, with some colors. He saw me surrounded by an angel. Hello, Uriel! Thanks for coming. Said the angel hovered over me as I did attunements, then folded up his wings and disappeared as soon as I was done.

Some of the students already had Reiki. They added a few comments, and said I was teaching OK. Some of them had tune-up attunements.

You know what I like about Reiki? Anyone can do it. There is no hierarchy, no chain of command, no organizational chart. Best part? We don't really do anything. I simply clear my mind and tune in to Reiki. I bring my best self: healthy, helpful, and ready to listen. Ready to be a vessel for the energy. No special equipment, no yearly dues. Just Reiki.

And just Reiki is enough.

Did 16 attunements tonight. More Reiki in our world. More love & light.