Monday, April 16, 2012

So sorry to miss your party, gathering, class, or workshop.

I'm such a hermit. I need solitude and nature to recharge. When I see you I smile, extend warmth, and talk ( I hope. I do, right?). I mean it and it's easy, as long as I have the requisite number of hours of above (nature & solitude). I need birdsong, breeze, and botany. I require water, waves, and wind. Find solace in contemplation,  cultivation, and canines. I also like to read, research, and write.

So I sincerely apologize to my extroverted friends who require companionship, constancy, and conversation. So sorry.

I like my ghost friends. The ones who I sometimes wonder if they exist. (They do) The ones who say they'll show up, but they don't . The ones who never write back, rarely show up when invited, and never invite me to parties. My mystery friends. When I see you we never stop talking. We connect. It's like I've known you forever. I love your energy. I get you. Thanks and see you next year or so. Maybe. See you in the ether. Much, love, your INFJ friend. ~ Reiki Nurse