Saturday, October 12, 2013

feeling immensely grateful

for my life tonight. For family, friends, and freedom. For my fulfilling jobs.

My nephew and his girlfriend came to stay. I was so impressed with their sensitivity and intelligence. We laughed a lot. I talked on the phone with my sister for an hour. I'm grateful for my family.

I spent the day in a tent with cancer survivors and people who raise money to support them. There was Reiki, massage, yoga, and sound therapy in the tent. I'm so lucky, even though it was cold and overcast and my toes were wet from dew and I was chilled all over. Even though all that, it was a great day. I should have dressed warmer, but I thought it was going to be sunny and warm. We all did.

Tomorrow, more of the same. More cancer stories, more bravery, more heart. More love.