Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reiki class

Went to a fab Reiki class tonight. So many sincere, interesting, and accomplished people; so many people moved to learn about energy healing. Sometimes too sincere: I had to make jokes. I like to laugh.

We crammed in to the cozy space: soft chairs, dim light, quilts, and a big quiet building. Dark outside, and cold. We talked about ethics, energy, and history. We meditated, did self-Reiki, and then Reiki on each other. Wow, the guy on my right had such hot hands!

We took breaks. There was fruit, coffee, and tea. I passed out info on Reiki.

Then I attuned all who wanted that. They all wanted that. So I attuned. I held my breath, traced symbols, blew, smiled, moved on, congratulated, and embraced. There are 10 new Level 1 Reiki practitioners in the world tonight. There is more Reiki light, Reiki energy, Reiki love.

We are all connected by love and light. Thank you: Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi, and Hawayo Takata. Thanks to all who help me spread Reiki. Yes, Reiki will change your life.