Sunday, March 18, 2012

mefk12 on fiverr

So kind of for fun, kind of to spread Reiki, I placed an offer on fiverr.com

Ever been there? Yeah, fiverr

It's where I found my fire juggler and the black sand beach of Hawaii. Cool site.

So my offer is for distance Reiki. Today I got my first response. A request for Reiki to a woman in Zurich, Switzerland. I sat on my deck in the afternoon sun, an unusually warm day for March in Maine. I traced Reiki symbols into my palms, closed my eyes, and repeated the woman's name in my mind. My hands got hot and started to throb. I put them together, like making a ball with my hands. I blew into my hands. The neighborhood sounds fell away and feelings washed over me: fatigue, fear, grief, and nausea. I sent love and healing to the woman in Switzerland. Gradually my awareness came back. I heard birds, then cars and motorcycles. My hands stopped throbbing. I detached my energy from hers.

I hope it helps. Best wishes for your best healing.