Wednesday, December 28, 2011

new practitioners

Experienced Reiki this afternoon.

I worked with 3 new practitioners and 3 clients; demonstrating the paperwork and process for the new practitioners. The practitioners are awesome: experienced, compassionate, humble, and intelligent. Beautiful souls, full of gratitude and dedicated to service to others. The clients were awesome also, brave beautiful souls.

The clients relaxed as we gathered around and placed our hands. Pretty sure I heard some snores. From the table, not the practitioners. I felt my heart open and ironically imagined rainbows, unicorns, and glitter pouring out. Candy canes too. It amused me to imagine this. I felt pulsations in my hands as I held them over elbows and knees.

Afterwards it was all hugs and smiles. Reiki. What could be better?