Sunday, November 20, 2011

mushroom?

New theory on Fluff's seizure: a mushroom.

I was walking with Fluff this morning and chatted with some other dog people. I told the story of her seizure and our trip to the vet, the power outage.

"A mushroom," one suggested. "That can happen if they eat a mushroom."

My backyard is damp, there are mushrooms. It's fenced in, so Fluff can wander around. She could have eaten a mushroom. A neurotoxic fungi. She's all better, thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. At the time of the incident, was Fluff saying repeatedly: "Dude. The colors?" Because that would be a sign of mushroom ingestion.

    ReplyDelete