Sunday, December 12, 2010

more stories about reiki and nursing

So I'm working on my next book, but I'm stuck. Can't seem to make myself finish it. Ok, I'm a little busy teaching, commuting, figuring out how to take care of a house.... and then there's the dog, friends & family, trying to walk and do yoga every day... Ok, so that doesn't leave a lot of time. But that's just an excuse, isn't it? 75,000 words, I've got. It needs some editing. So I printed it out; maybe paper will motivate me.

Weather report. It's mid-December in Maine. Everyone's got their Christmas lights up and their snowboards waxed. It's supposed to be snowing. But it's 50 degrees, and raining sideways. The wind is whistling around the corners of the house, rattling the windows. Thought it was going to rip the door out of my hand when I let the dog out. The temp has been rising all day. Strange weather.