Sunday, September 12, 2010

transitions









Aren't we all going thru major life transitions? Isn't that why we're here on Earth at this time?

Julia tells me people are lined up to get onto Earth at this time. I see Julia almost every week for a psychic update. She recommended a book: The Great Shift. I'm reading & enjoying it.

But first I had to read & enjoy Redmond O'Hanlon's book Travels to the Heart of Borneo. That was SO good. Will pass it on. Would not like to encounter Bornean leeches. But the author attended some really great parties. Please read. Thank you, Kris, for this recommendation.

So, transitions. Vacation to work (am so thankful, in this economy, that I have a job). Summer to fall. Hot to cool. Flowers to.... sooner than we wish... snow.

I'm just trying to stay healthy and hopeful. I'm trying to honor the contracts I make with myself: stay active, eat right, & be kind.

Wishing you all the best in achieving your goals.