Friday, October 23, 2009

the book


Check it out!
Reiki Nurse: My life as a nurse and how reiki changed it

http://www.booklocker.com/books/4218.html

Meredith's book is simply AMAZING. Once you pick it up you can't put it down. It is full of great information and life experiences. Her sense of humor is refreshing. If you have ever worked in the medical field, you will be able to relate to many of her stories. Even if you haven't worked in the medical field, you will enjoy her life experiences. Meredith, you have had an amazing journey. Thank you for taking us along. I can't wait for your next book. Judy Ridley.

Just finished your book...It's 0100!!...it was waiting in the mail today when I got home from camping.... it is SOOOO you! I smiled, I was sad, I laughed, I related, I remembered, I wondered.....and I kept reading to the end. You have had an amazing journey! glad you're my friend! Nancy Stefani

I just finished your book, couldn't put it down all day. I took a nap halfway through because I was scheduled to work tonight, and dreamed I was doing reiki. I hope I can learn reiki. Brenda Hill.

The book is awesome. Mark LaFlamme.

http://www.booklocker.com/books/4218.html